Click on the RC25 call or event for more information and to submit your abstract.
CALL FOR PAPERS
- > Symbolic violence in socio-educational contexts: Language, Power and Ethnicity Call for papers (PDF) Submission deadline: December 10, 2018
- > Political Discourse and Historical, Colonial and Neo-Colonial Regimes of Power (online submission until January 31, 2019)
- > Language Studies in a Decolonial Interpretative Key (online submission until March 31, 2019)
- > VARIA: Online submission open throughout the year
- > CALL FOR SESSIONS PROPOSALS
IV ISA Forum of Sociology
“Challenges of the 21st Century: Democracy, Environment, Inequalities, Intersectionality”
We invite you to submit a session proposal (approximately 300 words) in English, Spanish and/or French by March 15, 2019 through ISA online system, which is available on the following page:
- SOCIOPEDIA.ISA®: The editors invite submissions to be assessed for inclusion in Sociopedia.ISA®. Click here to download the call for papers. Sociopedia.ISA® is an online database with entries that are ‘state-of-the-art’ reviews of areas in the social sciences. The project is a joint venture of the International Sociological Association and Sage. If you want to learn more about Sociopedia.ISA® you can find the relevant information here.
- Career opportunities at the University of Bordeaux: Several recruitment opportunities are currently being promoted within the framework “Excellence initiative of the University of Bordeaux”. For further information and the call for applications, see http://www.idex-univ-bordeaux.fr/research-opportunities
If you have any calls for papers which you would like to publish here, please send them to the webmaster.